Fike Twinflex Multipoint Sounder Including Base - 204 0001
• The mode of detection required can be simply set by configuring the DLL switch in the detector electronics module. Compliant with European detector type specifications, BS5839: Part 1: 2002.
• A Twinflex Multipoint detector is a single device offering up to seven different modes of operation.
• There are two high performance fire sensors incorporated within the Rafiki Multipoint fire detector, they are; Optical scatter smoke sensor and a Heat sensor.
• Fike Twinflex Multipoint Combined Detector and Sounder: Multi-criteria detector, micro-processor control, and integral sounder.
Smoke 1• Highly thermally enhanced optical
• Used where ionisation detectors are normally fitted, especially when there are high ceilings or a risk of free burning fires.
Smoke 2• Thermally enhanced optical
• Used where optical detectors are normally fitted, when there is a risk of a smouldering fire and for escape routes.
Smoke 3• Thermally enhanced optical with pulse rejection
• Used where optical detectors are normally used in positions expose to brief concentrations of water vapour or smoke e.g. from a bathroom, kettle etc.
Heat 1• Rate of Rise to 58oC
• Used where a standard rate of rise detector would normally be used.
Heat 2• Low fixed temperature 58oC
• Used where a standard fixed temperature heat detector would normally be fitted, suitable for kitchens etc.
Heat 3• High fixed temperature 90oC
• Used where a high fixed temperature heat detector would normally be fitted, suitable for boiler rooms, commercial kitchens etc.
We Also Recommend
Fike Twinflex Multipoint ASD Detector without Sounder Including Base - 204 0003